Final Match of FIFA 2014

UPDATE: Congratulation Germany!
---------------------------------------------------------
Germany vs. Argentina today at 12pm PST
This will be an exciting match to watch!~

This was FIFA 2014 Home Jersey for Korea

So before Korea lost in the group match, I made my own Red Devil Spirit Clothes =D

For the top I added blue bias tape around the neckline and shoulders to mock the Home jersey
I added white fabric half was down the shirt because I thought it would be a nice break between all red
Then I sew on black fabric at the end of the white fabric to have all the Korean's flag color.

I (tried) to make a bubble skirt using alternating color of blue and white.
Blue for the Home Jersey and White for Away Jersey

 (Hair tie: originally a handkerchief that says Verizon turned it into hair tie)
yup i got a new phone: Samsung Galaxy S5 from Verizon Power your Passion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!