SNK cosplay update (cape & other things)

Couple weeks ago I ordered SNK cape here
I received my cape recently.

Just a heads up: The first picture and the third picture in the link above is not what you will be getting.

My thought of the cape is 3.5/5.

PRO: the fabric that they used was light-weight. this is good because after layering from jackets, shirts and harness it would be nice to have something light.

CON: the alignment for the button in the front is centered. whereas it should have been off centered.

Also my wig arrived!!~ and depending on where at stand the wig color changes
Left: in sunlight                              Right: in shadow

and i just happen to have red glasses so i did a quick rei from Free! Iwatobi swim club

I also received black scarf =D now i can do manga & anime mikasa ackerman from SNK!

My friends came back from japan this week
and as their welcome home present I made them tshirts~

 and look at all the kawaii stuff they bought me!!!!!
I love them so much!!!!!! 

Cheesecake Kit Kat~

More yummies from japan!

fandom clash! Sailor Mercury and Shingeki no Kyojin!

Welp, this is my latest update~ Until next time!!~

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!