Book Talk 1

After endless reading in college i thought that i will never be able to pick up another book to read.
But now that I'm coming close to one year mark or no heavy reading, I picked up reading again.

I finally got myself to read the Hunger Games trilogy
- If you really think about the story, Hunger Games trilogy is very dark

Followed by Gifted Hands the Ben Carson Story
- Very inspirational, recommend reading for everyone

Currently I'm reading Code Talker and Legend series concurrently
- For code talker, I felt that I can learn more about history from reading books that are not from history classes
- As for Legend, I haven't gotten too deep into the story so that only thing i can say about it is that i like the layout of the book

Now that i'm back in business for reading, I have pile of books waiting for me to read =D

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!