SNK jacket with Pleather

First off, I got these beautiful VANS shoes from my friend who is working as an intern for VANS!!!
They are sooooo cute! love them!
we named the far left one, the Frozen Shoes =D

ANYWAY

the intermission between making my dapper day to Dapper Day, I made my snk Jacket with pleather.

One thing i learn with sewing with pleather was that my sewing machine is awesome!!
it was able to sew 8 layers of pleather =D

So here we are sleeveless snk jacket... I look very bad ass with no sleeves >.<

And My bday present I got for myself this year!!!!!
LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII collector's edition!!!

And so my compilation of FFXIII =D

One sleeve sewn

FINISHED!


And another thing i learned about pleather: they tend to rip at the stem if it gets pulled extensively T-T 
But overall, I think it came out well enough for me to make the actual jacket with the other leathery type of material that i bought last october >.<
(yup i was stalling)

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!