Preparing for Disneyland Dapper Day 2014

And so I live again

Past weekend I went to Disneyland for Dapper Day where I got to celebrate my friend and my birthday.

If you were curious, I was away from the blog because I was working on Dapper day stuff.

The basic theme for this Winter's dapper day was Disney attractions/lands/rides.
I decided to go with Indiana Jones ride.


After failing to find THE dress for Indiana Jones dapper, I decided to just make a dress.
I mean I like making stuff and I can sew, so I ended up making my entire outfit (excluding the jacket, hat and bag).
this was the sketch that i came up with for my dapper Indiana Jones.

For the dress I kept it simple by going with a circle dress with a button on the back of the neckline.
I was able to find this really cute trim at the fabric store, and it worked out so well~

And i was able to find this really nice blazer at goodwill (~$10?)

I did a quick wrap the fabric around myself for the belt

Finished belt: I have two gold sparkle buttons in the back
Hat testing 1: big black fedora tilted

Hat testing 2: Hat straight on


Shoes test run 1

Shoes test run 2

Shoes test run 3

Jacket Test run 1

Jacket Test run 2

Jackets Test run 3

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!