Shopping for Mikasa Ackerman Causal clothes!~

After Christmas, I went shopping with my friends and got so much clothes!!!
I mean clothes for Mikasa Ackerman

Yup FINALLY found the correct color and style for Mikasa's Scarf (anime version)
First time wearing cardigan, and I like it!
I know.. I still have to fix/ style my hair but this will do for now~

Soo... i found this blazer for sale and it was cute so i ended up getting it!~

This one made me look like Captain Jack from Doctor Who,
but then again I can always relate it back to Shingeki no Kyojin
I would have bought this coat but it was too expensive =(
(sorry for the blury picture)

Continuing on with Doctor Who stuff....
This was my mock up bowtie for christmas present and as a tribute to Dr. 11 (Matt Smith)

During our shopping we also found THE BOOT for our Shingeki No kyojin (Attack On Titan) cosplay.

So first thing first, we bought our boots at Cathy Jeans they were on 50% sale so it was even better =D so if you guys are still looking for THE BOOT for snk cosplay here's the SNK BOOT LINK

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!