Christmas '13 handmade presents

So here are some presents that I've made for my friends as their christmas presents

If you want them, just email me, leave a comment below, or go to my lunagareboshi.storenvy.com and just tell me which one you want and i'll email you the price for them.

Currently they are not visible on lunagareboshi.storenvy.com because I haven't made another since I have given them to my friends. But yes they will be up soon... as soon as I finish my online program >.<

Anyway... here are part 1 of handmade christmas presents

Really really big Sasha Braus face pillow from Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

Dr. Who (10th Dr.) David Tennant Shoulder Bag

Dr. Who (11th Dr.) Matt Smith Shoulder Bag

Gypsy Danger Face Pillow from Pacific Rim

Leafeon from Pokemon

Part 2 will be coming soon, after I take pictures of them~

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!