VCOM 2180 wall elevation

Last week I have just started learning adobe illustrator.
I was working with selection tool, direct selection tool, shape tools, and gradients.
and tried to mess around with pen tool but failed.

the first assignment was to create a wall elevation of an interior location.

I was at a split decision of doing a wall elevation of Link's house from Legend of Zelda or Professor Oak's Laboratory from Pokemon.

But in the end, I decided to go with Link's house from Legend of Zelda.

I want to say this wasn't that bad (at this moment), but one day i'm going to look back at this and be like "what is this"

And today for class, I learned to use alignment and pathfinder.
I think i would have save time trying to figure stuff out if i knew this a week earlier.
Either way this was fun even though I didnt get to sleep much >.<

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!