Throwback Thursday

So back in high school Sophomore year when I was taking a Geometry class 
I had one project to do.
There were a lot of choices to choose from but I decided to work with "Ratios" 

I picked my sample from Cloud Strife's Fusion Sword
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Play arts action figure


If I remember it correctly, The ratio was 1:10


Needless to say, this was like my first "Prop" in making and I had so much fun!!

And my Side story with this was...
I was worried about taking this to school because it was a "Weapon" and you know school does not allow any type of weapon.
But on the other hand it was a school project...

Anyways, when I got to school my brother and his friends decided to give a swing at it and my heart almost burst out because the styrofoam that I was using were very weak and flimsy.

In the end, it made it to my math class in one piece and got good grade on it =D

(So maybe this was my calling... like making props and whatnot...)

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!