Batman Superman Hats

yay Jim Lee!!!

When they made the announcement for Batman Superman movie at SDCC I was VERY excited.
But when I saw the logo design for it...
It was pathetic.. I mean there are really good designs on the web like these:



Not to be rude in anyway but WHY why did you guys made the batman symbol so ugly????

I mean even in I am Legend, the design that they made is whole lot better...
and this was back in 2007

Anyway, on behalf of my to do list that I am currently attacking
I made myself batman superman logo hat =D

I forgot to post my superman hat last time so here is Superman!

And here are my Batman and Superman hats~

Then there is my Pikachu with mustache hat

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

  1. Came to this blog while googling for Superman/batman logos, but I have to agree with you.... the movie's logo does suck big time. it looks like they were trying too hard to be more modern than other designs out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i'm glad that i'm not the only one out there who thinks the superman/batman logo was a failure. i just hope that the movie itself will be much better than what they have portrayed with the logo.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!