Anime Expo Day 2

Day 2 I went as Vanellope from Wreak-It-Ralph

And here are some pictures that were taken at day 2
They were not taken by me but by my camera
there are about 120 pictures

if you are in the pic please let me know so can i give you credit for your cosplay~

** I have allowed owner of http://www.nyx.net/~wsantoso/cosplay.html to post these pictures.
If any of the cosplayers don't want their cosplays to be posted please let me know via comment or email so I can remove it. Thank you.**
Click read more for the rest of the pictures





























































































































anyway till next time~
✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!