Finally

Today was my last lecture classes for undergraduate programs in Anthropology and Linguistics.
Which means next week is the finals week.
then the week after that is graduation!

so~
once i'm done with the finals i'm planning on decorating my graduation cap =D
Unlike previous year, this year's cap has the school name printed on one corner


Right now I am deciding which one to deco:

Batgirl New 52

Regular Batman logo

and still wondering what else i can choose


p.s. I got lots of batgirl things to update this summer so look forward to it!

Also i'll be putting up my personal reviews on csulb linguistics and anthropology department professors

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!