i'm back... sort of

I've been away from my blog because i had summer session for that last 6 weeks
but during those week, i've gone to legoland with my mom and younger brother,
had great time with the upcoming release of lego batman dc heroes,
lots of batman products where there =D

so here's a little something to start of the blogging this week


as of today, i'm back on my summer vacation.

during my time off, i finally finished collecting all the comic of Batgirl as Cassandra Cain.
so please look forward to that as well~

if you remember couple months back, i made little baggies for rechargers such as macbook
but last week, i finished making all the little baggies for all of my rechargers~
and i have finally found my instruction book for my sewing machine, so i was able to use the button foot correctly!

although i finished my summer session here in US,
i still have two more classes to take this summer and i'll be taking them in Korea, at Dankook university

so i'll be off to korea next wed til aug..
hopefully i can find time to blog? while i'm in korea

anyway before going to korea, i'll be making some stuff that is convient for travel
so look forward to that as well =D

Until next time
✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!