(Belated) Happy New Year 2012!!

Happy new years everyone, yes sorry that i was gone for a while
so many things just occurred >.<

First thing was the desktop computer that i brought into my room
caught the end of the year virus called "Win 7 home security 2012"

i hate this annual virus that my PC catches T-T

Since my last post, i kept on going on with my manga marathon
and now i literally have mangas stacked in my room

so for the first notice:

I finally made a wig stand =D
its very cheap and very effective to scare people ^_^

anyway, remember My First Wig post?
well now it rest on a stand here:

 1. Gathering Materials:
- Wig
- 1in dowel
- flat surface (circle)
- nail & drill
- ruler
- pencil

---
2. Measurement:
Using the ruler and a pencil mark the center of the surface on the backside

Then use a nail and power drill
nail in the pine surface with the dowel
---

3. Once the nailing is done, attach your foam head and your wig =D tada


:::TIPS:::
- if you don't have a foam head, other alternative is to buy a foam ball and use that instead of the foam head
-- when you buy the dowel, the length depends on how you want to display your wig: one condition to consider is will you be working on it while standing? sitting?/// other condition is will you use it to wash your wig? style it?

I'll be posting more, so to be continued with other crafts

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!