Sunday: church/ musical/ cantata

sorry i wan't able to update anything yesterday >.<
i was at church all day long again

our church has a special service called iNCounter 
where the targets are for 1.5 generation of Korean-Americans

I highly recommend for everyone who knows korean to attend, 
you won't regret the sermons by Senior Pastor Bryan

Anyway, yesterday i after church, i've attended a musical/ cantata (plus awarding scholarship)
performed by our church members
Angel alert was so cute! even though it felt like it was too short

anyway.. 
since i've started my winter vacation 
i have finally took the time to clean/ reorganize my room~

right now i'm taking my second break, its so tiring T-T
but during my first break, i heat up my homemade hot chocolate and cookies!!~ yum *^-^*

i'll have a before and after picture of my small room when i get everything reorganized and cleaned =D

until then...
✎ From the ☾ moon that shines as bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!