New wig

hi everyone!!~
just a quick update during my finals week

I GOT MY FIRST WIG!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

so here's my first attempts with my wig on~





Yuuki's clothes are so big on me now >.<;;

because this was my first time putting on a wig, my wig is already messy >.<

anyway this wig is and will be used for Chii cosplay in the future =D
(yes i know this is the wrong clothes for Chii
when the time comes i'll post official Yuuki cosplay with the correct wig up
so i have to style the wig 
(excited and afraid at the same time, don't wanna mess the wig up ^^;;;)


anyway back to studying now.. i have 3 finals tomorrow and 1on friday...
rawr can't wait for school to be done with!

happy wednesday!

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!