Taking a class

So this fall i decided to take a class for fundamental of costume design.

Currently everything is in WIP.

I'm working on making Clicker from Last of Us for Halloween project.


I will be working on renaissance costume as a project. (Pics coming soon~)

I just finished making a knapsack for the class.


So one thing that I learned really quick about this "wanting to get some proper education in costuming" was that I needed to face my worst skills.
By any means I am not an artist and I do not draw for the life of me
(Simply because all my friends are artists)

For this class I have began to learn sketching croquis. But I can't wait to see what my drawing style will look like~

in between all this, I have made a ticket frame diy for fun =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!