Blast from the past, Making my cosplay Portfolio

Just a thought, before I seriously get invested in to making cosplays I decided that it would be nice to have a cosplay portfolio with everything in it.

My cosplay life story might be too long to write right now, when the time is right i'll write one up

Anyway as I was making my cosplay portfolio i was missing some picture of the completed projects

Here pictures of my cosplay and clothes from the past

Before Naruto got popular in the States, I made Hinata's jacket for my Junior High/ High school project


This dress was an adaptation from Fruits Basket.
My biggest challenge was to find that reference picture after 9yrs have passed

This dress was an original design from my Luna Hime Collection

 (This dress was made and taken at the time it was made)
This dress was an original design from my Luna Hime collection

So these were the pictures that were missing from my cosplay portfolio.
I'll try to post more info on my cosplay portfolio later....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!