Something new~

so lately my blog has been updating outfit sets because i found a new obsession!
and i am having so much fun!!

but other updates are...

I am currently working on the Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) cosplay.
As for the 3DMG, i won't be thinking about it until i finish the outfit first.

So far, i need to make the jacket and figure out what to do with the patches...
but ultimately i think i'm going to make a jacket and buy a jacket because i dont want to worry about dealing with the patches right now.
Once i figure out what i want to do with the jacket, i will be working on the harness.
I still need to make some adjustment to the wig and i'm good to go...

anyway.... just look forward to more of my updates through polyvore~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!