So... while i was working on my christmas presents, I was also making Shingeki no Kyojin Survey Corps cape.

This is a winter version of the cape because I made it with a very very warm material.
It came out so nice! I love it, I can't wait to finish it!!!

I still have to finish it by sewing on the button in the front then I'll be done =D

Since i dont have an embroidery machine, I decided to cut out every single pieces and sew them on...
Never again will I do this... It took me so long just to do the emblem... it took me like 4 hours to finish it from making the pattern, cutting the pattern, tracing the pattern, cutting the fabric, realigning that pieces, and finally sewing all of them on...
It was so much work T_T
But I really do love how it came out =D
So all that blood sweat and tears didnt go into waste.

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!