GNST 1230 Color wheel

For my color and design class, my first project was to make a color wheel

after sketching like 20 different ideas for the last week or so
i scrapped it and went to something that i havent even thought of.

I chose to use the head design of the chess pieces.
and basically the idea behind it was to create two sets just as in black and white pieces (but in color)
because this can lead into learning about complementary colors since the king lined up with the other king and so forth

I think this was a good concept at the time and i still think it is given that i only had 2hrs of nap and 2hrs of sleep and running all day with just one meal and 3 cups of coffee =D

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!