Mulan Nesting Doll

My friends and I needed a day for crafting and what not
So yesterday we drag out the fabric from her storage
and I decided to make Mulan Nesting Doll

It took forever to decide what to make
But once I set my mind to making Mulan nesting doll
everything else was fun...
Well almost fun..

All the fabrics fray and the small pieces were freaking annoying.

Either way it has been a while since I last hand sew.
yes this nesting doll was entirely hand sew

gathering stuff here and there

rough sketch

Patterns to colors

Simple layout of all the pieces

Sew on the small pieces to the front

Because it was so rounded all around, slits were made


Front

Back


✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!