Paper Tape Dress Form

I have finally made my first dress form.
Total cost: $47.02
Result.. somewhat satisfied?
I thought my mom could help me out with it
but that was a bad move T_T
Its like if the first button is missed then the rest is pointless
That is why I am somewhat satisfied...

There was a point in time when I was about to cry because it was so horrible and messed up T_T
But thanks to my dad, I was able to salvage the dress form and finish it =D

Supplies:
1 scissor (you don't mind getting ruined )
2 no longer necessary t-shirt
1 5' Closet Pole (desire height)
Sponge

 For the second t-shirt, I cut the sleeves and the necklines off

Fully taped

Cut is made through the backside

Cut the Moisture-Resistant Insulation as the base.
Slide the pole through the center
Estimate how much insulation foam you will spray after filling the shell with Polyester Fiberfill

Secure the purple moisture resistant insulation and the pole with the insulation foam

Add more insulation foam around the center pole.
Let it cure.

After insulation foam is cured, fill the rest with the polyester fiberfill
Then close it up.
**I used belts to help me close it up because it was impossible to tape and close at same time.

Difference between top half and bottom half

Closing up the shoulder/ arm holes.

Yes I had to resort to black tape here and there because belt couldn't help me anymore.

All closed up (Front, back, side)

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!