FIDM visit

Sorry for not updating yesterday >.<
but the good news is that now I go to bed super early and wake up super early...
so I didn't have time to make a youtube video.

On the better news,
Last Saturday I went to open house for FIDM and got in touch with the adviser.
and on Wednesday we had a long 2hours and 30 min of discussion of which path I should follow.
Which ended up with me doing some homework for next time we meet.

So on Thursday I was working on one of my projects and finished it =D

First part of Vis Comm was Basic Design Project (2D or 3D)
My adviser modified some direction for the project: Using circles, squares, and triangles, arrange a creative design in black and white or color.

I was at a lost when I started to work on this because all I had in my mine was "huh??? what am I going to do with circles, squares and triangles."

so here's my work


My first sketch began with the index card
then i moved on to 8.5"x11" and folded the paper
later that morning i started sketching some ideas here and there.

After getting some ideas down on the loose paper,
this is what i came up with on my sketch book

as i was sketching the one above, i got myself thinking
and it just clicked.
"What if i make a chair for children?"
then came the ice cream chair =D

This was my skeleton model

Although I sketched this design first, 
I made the Ice Cream chair first and
I just finished making this chair >.<










Front view

Back view

 From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!