AX Day 0

So here i am waiting for my brother to get off work so we can pick up his friend and head to hopefully pick up our badges for anime expo today...

here's the short tutorial~

Just like my batman dark knight logo hat I decided to make a pikachu with a mustache

reference picture

Stencil to the hat with pencil

Fabric paint~

I put a yellow coat first then added the other colors

and finished!

I just wished that i had better brush for those thin lines. but oh well it still came out fine =D
and yes i still haven't finished the twizzlers for vanellope's hair tie... i don't know how to get it close to the actual one.. T_T

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!