Wings (Shoes)

Like always, it begins with reference



I like the idea but I don't like his designs at all... 
From Jeremy Scott's Adidas collection I decided to add some of my own twist

Instead of having the wing design as seen with Jeremy Scott, 
I decided to add the wing from Card Captor Sakura.

Here is a rough sketch and cut out from 2mm craft foam


So i have these all star shoes with 6cm heels 


 6cm high top all star heel shoes

I'm stuck with which one I should go with....
anyway I'm planning on finishing this by sunday =D

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. But I"m still working on it >.< I'll post finished one soon!!~

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!