signature for lunagareboshi in progress

>>My first cute qr code for the blog is here<<

couple months? ago i said that i was working on a sketch for my signature/ logo thingy
well in order to put all the idea of  >> ✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆<<

into a picture i began with this pen sketch

and for my anthropology/ linguistic poster that i had to do during spring semester,
click on the picture to enlarge it
(this was originally printed as 4feet x 3feet)
thus the bad quality of pic

 i printed a rough outline
located at the bottom right corner of the poster above

so today, i finally decided to do some work on this, so far this is what i have



black background with website on the corner

White background with website & QR code

Black background with website & my closing
(i didnt put qr code here because i dont to mess around with it just yet)

White background with website, QR Code & my closing
i'll keep on working on this, but for today i'll close off with

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!