Devil is reborn


After I finished my spring finals I treated myself to Diablo 3!
so what i have found out so far was...
when the beta version was released,
i played it on my brother's computer while i was downloading it onto mine

by the time i finished downloading it to my computer

it was time to start on the final push to papers, presentations, poster...
so never had the chance to actually play it on my computer....
the only thing that i did was to check if beta work on my computer
and it did

but now that i finally FINALLY got diablo (yesterday)
i've installed it and logged in and all that jazz with my character and the banner
(Since i started off with a sorcerer in Diablo 2, i decided to go with female wizard for Diablo 3)


but once i actually got into playing it on my computer...
hell... so freaking lagging....
so.....

i tried it on my mac laptop...
and the sad thing was my laptop had better processor than my pc...
but still lagging...

now i'm waiting to get a better computer to play Diablo...
sigh....

On the other hand..
finished my finals and after i got home my brain went on malfunction for the entire evening...
now i'm back! i have 2 weeks of FREEDOM before heading back to summer sessions....

until then!

✎ From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!