So much reading T-T

sorry for not posting for couple of days...
i apologize >.<

I hope that everyone spent tuesday with some chocolate =D

As a valentine's day gift to my bible study group, along with my friend michelle,
we have worked for at least 4 hours on making 
chocolate dip strawberries & miniature red velet heart cake covered in chocolate
unfortunately, i forgot to take a picture of the cake so here's to:
chocolate dip strawberries!~
these guys were great hit!~

Next time when i make the miniature cake, i'll make sure to take pictures~

on the side note,
i'll be going to Korea this summer for a short summer study abroad program
right now i'm planning on doing an internship at English Village in Korea
AND
I'm also planning on studying abroad for a semester in Korea
so there will be more to come this year =D

✎From the ☾ moon that shines bright as a shooting star ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Expo 2014 Day 3 I met KOREA COSPLAY QUEEN!